2oz bourbon or rye whiskey.
1/4 oz simple syrup.
2 dashes Angostura bitters.
Orange peel or Luxardo cherry, for garnish.
1. Add simple syrup and bitters to a mixing glass.
2. Fill the glass with ice, and stir to combine.
3. Add bourbon or rye and stir for about 30 seconds to chill and dilute.
4. Pour over ice in your BenShot Rocks Glass.
5. Garnish with orange peel and Luxardo Cherries.
(Note: Due to the design of the BenShot Rocks Glasses, it is best to stir ingredients in a mixing glass to prevent damage to your BenShot glass.)